• 领导讲话
  • 自我介绍
  • 党会党课
  • 文秘知识
  • 转正申请
  • 问题清单
  • 动员大会
  • 年终总结
  • 工作总结
  • 思想汇报
  • 实践报告
  • 工作汇报
  • 心得体会
  • 研讨交流
  • 述职报告
  • 工作方案
  • 政府报告
  • 调研报告
  • 自查报告
  • 实验报告
  • 计划规划
  • 申报材料
  • 当前位置: 勤学考试网 > 公文文档 > 申报材料 > 正文

    We Are All Fighters疫情期间火爆起来地英文诗歌演讲稿子x

    时间:2020-11-25 20:34:52 来源:勤学考试网 本文已影响 勤学考试网手机站

    We Are All Fighters

    ——洁

    This is a war,

    这是一场战争

    and we are all fighters.

    而我们都是战士!

    To the fighters

    致敬所有的战士们!

    We are facing a dark time right now.

    我们正面临着黑暗时刻

    Some of us are stuck at home

    我们中有些人不得不禁足在家

    Some are stuck far away from home

    有些人不得不滞留他乡

    Some of us have lost their jobs,

    我们中有人失去了工作

    Some have to shut down their businesses

    有人关停了赖以为生的生意

    Some of us are cutting down the expenses

    我们中有人不得不缩减开支

    Some can’t even pay their rent and bills

    有人甚至支付不起房租和账单

    Some can’t go back to school

    我们中有人无法回到学校

    Some can’t get back to their jobs

    有人无法回到工作岗位

    And some of us are still working day and night,

    我们中有人必须日夜坚守

    no matter how exhausted they are

    无论多么疲惫

    Or how dangerous it is.

    抑或多么危险

    Some of us have become infected.

    我们中有人被感染

    They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,

    他们不得不离开家人和所爱之人

    and have to be alone in the wards,

    独自在病房面对恐惧

    Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected

    甚至更遭的是,被感染的是他们的孩子、父母或者爱人

    and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye

    他们甚至来不及当面道别

    The virus is rampaging

    病毒在大行肆虐

    The numbers are increasing

    感染人数在不断增加

    The rumors are spreading

    谣言四起

    The fear is growing

    恐惧弥漫

    It seems that all of a sudden

    似乎整个国家都在一瞬间

    the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.

    失去了往日的活力和繁华

    You are not the only one who is worrying,

    你不是一个人在担忧

    you are not the only one who is fearing,

    你不是一个人在恐惧

    You are not the only one who is struggling

    你不是一个人在苦苦支撑

    We are all facing a dark time right now,

    我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻

    Our country is facing a dark time right now.

    我们整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻

    This is a war!

    这是一场战争!

    It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

    这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战争

    But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations.

    但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争

    But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

    但我们都是战士!我亲爱的同胞们,

    Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight

    不仅仅只是医生、护士、警察和科学家在战斗

    All of us should be the fighters in this war

    我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士

    We shall fight against fear

    我们应该和恐惧斗争

    We shall fight against uncertainty

    我们应该和未知斗争

    We shall fight against doubts

    我们应该和怀疑斗争

    We shall fight against selfishness

    我们应该和自私斗争

    We shall fight against rumors

    我们应该和谣言斗争

    We shall fight against discriminations

    我们应该和歧视斗争

    This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

    这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战争

    But don’t be afraid,

    但是不用害怕

    We’re going to win this war together in the end!

    我们终将取得这场战争的胜利

    Our people may get sick,

    我们的人民可能生病

    our city may get sick,

    我们的城市可能生病

    but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick

    但我们作为一个勇敢的民族,绝不会被病魔打倒

    Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.

    因为我们拥有必胜的历史、精神和决心!

    We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

    我们在地球上已经延续了5000年

    We’ve witnessed much darker moments

    我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻

    We’ve been though much crueler trials

    我们经历过更加残酷的考验

    No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters

    无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、贫穷还是自然灾害

    We’ve always survived and

    我们总是幸存下来

    We’ve always stood back up on our feet

    我们总是能重新站立起来

    We’ve always won in the end.

    我们总是赢的最后的胜利

    And we will definitely win this time.

    所以这一次我们也将取得最终的胜利

    We don’t know how long this will take,

    我们不知道这场战争将持续多久

    Or what cost we have to pay

    又或者我们将付出什么代价

    But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

    但有一件事我们100%的确定

    That is: we are going to win this war in the end!

    那就是我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利

    Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.

    因为在我们过去5000年的历史中,我们就是这样做的

    And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever

    而正因如此成就了我们这个世上最伟大的民族

    It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.

    只有经历黑暗时刻才能区分伟大和平庸

    In each dark time,

    在每一个黑暗时刻

    We’ve always fought together

    我们总是共同抗争

    No matter how strong our enemy was

    无论我们的敌人有多么强大

    Or how impossible it seemed to win

    又或者我们赢的概率微乎其微

    We just kept fighting

    我们都会坚持战斗

    Because we are all fighters!

    因为我们都是战士!

    When all of this is over,

    当所有这一切结束后,

    we’ll have another great and heroic story

    我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事

    to tell our children, our grandchildren

    可以讲给我们的子听

    and they will tell the next generations.

    而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代

    That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,

    我们会将传递这份伟大的精神代代相传

    and keep it alive forever!

    永存不朽!

    相关热词搜索: 演讲 英文 稿子 疫情

    • 考试时间
    • 范文大全
    • 作文大全
    • 课程
    • 试题
    • 招聘
    • 文档大全

    推荐访问