• 全部考试
  • 考试报名
  • 考试时间
  • 成绩查询
  • 网络课程
  • 考试真题
  • 模拟试题
  • 公文文档
  • 文档大全
  • 作文大全
  • 范文大全
  • 招聘大全
  • 当前位置: 勤学考试网 > 范文大全 > 正文

    商务英语句子翻译整理

    时间:2021-04-06 07:52:21 来源:勤学考试网 本文已影响 勤学考试网手机站

    1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

    We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.

    2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

    We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.

    3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。

    This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

    4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

    As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.

    5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢

    We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.

    6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

    We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.

    7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

    We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.

    8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you.

    9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

    We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.

    10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

    As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.

    11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

    If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.

    12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

    This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month.

    13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。

    We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.

    14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

    It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.

    15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。

    This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive.

    16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

    We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

    17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。

    Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you.

    18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。

    In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.

    19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

    We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.

    20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

    We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our

    products.

    21、遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

    We regret that it is impossible to accept your count-offer, even to meet you halfway.

    22、在质量方面,我们认为其它牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

    In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.

    23、有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

    Information shows that the market will advance further.

    24、虽然我方想满足你方要求,但谦不能按照你方要求降低价格。

    Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with your request for reduction in price.

    25、你方报价不实际,我客户谦难接受,他们已向他处订货。

    Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to cover their orders.

    26、由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

    Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.

    27、由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一旦新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联系。Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we will immediately contact you by cable.

    28、我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

    We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.

    29、因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

    As we are in a urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.

    30、此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。

    The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.

    31、若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。

    We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-user to buy this commodity.

    32、若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。

    We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.

    33、收到发票后,我们要求用支票支付,折扣已包括在价格内。

    We ask for payment by check after receipt of the invoice, discounts are already included in price.

    34、所有交易都应按保兑的、不可撤销的信用证支付。

    All business is to be transacted against conformed and irrevocable letters of credit.

    35、请务必于下月初开出信用证,准许分批装运和转船。

    You are kindly requested to have your L/C issued early next month allowing partial shipment and transshipment.

    36、由于驶往你港的直轮稀少,开证时请允许转船。

    As direct steamers to your port are few and far between, please allow for transshipment when opening the L/C.

    37、鉴于此笔交易甚微,我们将考虑你方的付款交单要求。

    In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepared to accept payment by D/P as requested.

    38、正如合同中具体规定,有关信用证必须于装货月前15天到达买方,也就是说,5月份装运的货物信用证必须不迟于4月15日到达我方手中。

    As it is specially stipulated in the contract, the relevant L/C should reach the seller 15 days before the month of shipment, that is, the L/C covering the goods to be shipped in May should reach us not later than April 15.

    39、由于你方逾期开证及英镑贬值,我于9月3日电告我价调高13.6%,这是公平合理的。许多客户在此条件下均已接受我方调价。

    Because of your delay in opening the relative L/C and devaluation of the pound sterling, it is appropriate that we informed you by cable on Sept.3rd of a raise in our price by 13.6%. Under the circumstances our customers have accepted our adjusted price.

    40、你方代表签署的合同,你应履行,不管以后他个人发生什么事情,都不该影响合同执行。You should carry out the contract signed by your representative. No matter what happens to him, the execution of the contract should not be affected.

    41、由于货物已经在生产,我厂方不同意你方提出的撤约,除非他们得到适当的赔款。

    As our manufacturers have put the goods into production, they do not agree to your canceling the contract unless they can get proper compensation.

    42、鉴于你方违约造成我方不应有的损失,我们已遗憾的撤销此约,并保留对我损失的索赔权。

    In view of the fact that your violation of the contract has caused us undeserved losses, we regret to say that we have canceled the contract, and we reserve the right to claim for our losses.

    43、按照合同规定,我方已在货物装船后立即航寄你一套装船单据的副本。

    As stipulated in the contract, we have airmailed to you a set of duplicate shipping documents upon the completion of the shipment.

    44、由于工厂在生产你方的订货时遇到意外困难,请与你方买主商量,将货期推至下月底。Because our factory has confronted unexpected difficulties when producing the goods ordered, please ask your clients to postpone the date of the delivery to the end of next month.

    45、一收到你方货款,我们即空运此货。

    Upon receipt of your payment, we will ship the goods by air.

    46、很抱歉货不能在信用证限期内装出,但工厂答应一个月内将货物准备妥当。

    We regret very much being unable to effect the shipment within the time stipulated in the L/C. Now the factory has promised to get goods ready within one month.

    47、因我方用户急需合约中的机器,请你方保证早日交货。

    As our end-users are in urgent need of the contracted machines, you are kindly requested to ensure shipment at an early date.

    48、按到岸价格成交之货,由我公司以发票价值110% 投保一切险。

    As to the goods priced on CIF basis, our company will insure against All Risks for 110% of invoice value. 49、破碎险是特别险,要收取额外保费。

    Breakage is special risk, for which an extra premium will be charged.

    50、除一切险和战争险外,其他险别如果由保险公司受理,可予投保,其额外保费应由买房负责。Risks other than All Risks and War Risk can be covered, if the insurance company accepts, and then the extra

    premium should be borne by the buyer.

    51、据我所知,保险公司接受投保纸板箱装货物的偷窃提货不着险。万一发生偷窃,你可放心,保险公司将予以赔偿。

    As far as I know, the insurance company accepts coverage of the goods packed in cardboard cartons against TPND. In case of the theft, you may rest assured that insurance company shall compensate for any losses. 52、如果指定甲板上装货,保险率是否会较高?

    If deck loading is specified, will the insurance rate be higher?

    53、你方所提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。

    The evidence you have provided is inadequate, therefore, we cannot consider your claim as requested. 54、如因人力不可抗拒的事故,以致延期交货或无法交货时,我们不负任何责任。

    We shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment or no delivery of the goods due to force majeure.

    55、因货物装船时,箱子是完整无损的,我们谦难以接受你方索赔。

    We regret being unable to accept your claim because the cases were in perfect condition when the goods were loaded on board the ship.

    56、超越供货者责任范围的索赔案件概不受理。

    Claims beyond the responsibilities of the suppliers cannot be entertained.

    57、如双方协商不能解决争执事可提交仲裁。

    In case no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted for arbitration.

    英译汉

    1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.

    本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。

    2.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial products.

    兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。

    3.We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of electronic products no available for export.

    我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。

    4.Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。

    5.As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101 and 1102 for your reference.

    根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。

    6.We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.

    我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。

    7.We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you.

    10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。

    8.We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our mutual benefit.

    我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。

    9.It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation

    如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。

    10.Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。

    1. We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet.

    我们随函寄上询价单一份。

    1.We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date.

    盼早日收到你方的询价。

    2.As soon as we have received your inquiry, we will immediately mail you the samples and offer you our most favorable price.

    一俟接到你方的询价,我们即会寄上样品,并报最优惠的价格。

    3.If your quotation is competitive, we are ready to place large orders of men’s shirts.

    如果你方报价具有竞争性的话,我们准备大量订购男士衬衫。

    4.Please quote as requested in our inquiry sheet your lowest price and state the earliest delivery date.请按我方询价单报最低价格和最早交货期。

    5.If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a specific inquiry.

    如果你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告你方具体询价。

    6.We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within five days.

    现报盘如下,以5天内复到为准。

    7.If you think this offer is acceptable to you, please fax immediately for our confirmation.

    如果你方认为此报盘可接受,即来传真以便我方确认。

    8.The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.

    上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。

    9.Please quote us CIF New York including 3% commission.

    请报至纽约成本加保险、运费价包括百分之三的佣金。

    1. If your price is competitive, we would like to mail you our order sheet.

    如果你方价格有竞争性,我方将寄上订单。

    2.In view of our longstanding business relations, we can consider a price reduction.

    鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。

    3.We regret to say that your quotation is out of line with the prevailing market at this end.

    遗憾地说,你方报价与此地市场行情不一致。

    4. Market here is very active, and the best price we can obtain is US$135 per long ton.

    此地市场活跃,我们可能获得的最好价格是每长吨135美元。

    5. Much to our regret, as your price is out of line with the market level, it is difficult for us to accept it.

    很遗憾,由于你方价格与市场行情不符,我方很难接受。

    6. The market here is not as active as last year. If you can reduce your price, say, 3%, we can probably conclude the business.

    本地市场不像去年那样活跃。若你方能减价,比如说3%,可望成交。

    7.As you don’t agree to reduce your price, we will have to purchase the goods elsewhere.

    由于你方不同意降低价格,我们只好到他处订货。

    8. In reply to your letter of March 15th, we have found it impossible for our customers to accept your

    quotation as it is too high.

    兹复你3月15日函,发现由于你方报价太高,我方客户无法接受。

    9. We are enclosing a quotation sheet and awaiting your further news.

    兹寄上报价单一份,等候你方进一步的消息。

    10. The price we offered you is very practical, so we are sorry to say that your counteroffer is unacceptable. 报给你方得价格是很实际的,很抱歉,你方的还盘不能接受。

    1. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5%commission.

    假如你方给5%的佣金,我们将向你方试订一批货。

    2.We regret that we cannot book the order at the prices we quoted six weeks ago.

    遗憾我方不能按6周前所开的价接受订单。

    2.We are pleased to receive your order of 16th June for cotton prints.

    很高兴收到你方6月16日印花棉布的订单。

    3.For goods ordered we require payment to be made by a confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit payable at sight upon presentation of shipping documents.

    所订货物的付款方式,我们要求凭装船单据,以保兑的,不可撤销的即期信用证支付。

    4.As our customers are badly in need of these goods, we hope you will send them at an early date.由于我方

    客户急需此货,希望你方尽早发运。

    5.We have booked your Order No.237 for bed sheets and pillow cases and are sending you our Sales Confirmation No. BP-103in duplicate.

    我们已接到你方床单和枕套订单第237号,兹寄上收货确认书第BP-103号,一式两份。

    6 We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to receiving your further orders.谢谢你方合作,盼望收到你方更多的订单。

    7. inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised prices.请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。

    8.Your order is receiving our immediate attention and you can depend on us to effect delivery well within your time limit.

    你方订单正在及时处理,你可信赖我方将会再规定时间内发运。

    9.We enclose a trial order. If the quality is up to our expectation, we shall send further orders in the near future. Your prompt attention to this order will be appreciated.兹附上我方试订单一份。如果质量合乎要求,我方近期内将寄订单。望能及时处理此订单,不胜感激。

    1.For overseas deliveries we have to request that you obtain a letter of credit from a bank.

    关于对外交货,我方要求贵方应从往来银行获取信用证。

    2.With regard to terms of payment, we regret being unable to accept documents against payment.

    关于支付方式,我方歉难接受付款交单。

    3.Upon receipt of your advice, we shall open the letter of credit immediately.一接到通知,我方将立即开出信用证。

    4.In order to avoid subsequent amendments, please see to it that the L/C stipulations are in exact accordance with the terms of the contract.

    为了避免日后的修改,务必注意信用证条款应严格按照合同规定。

    5.Regarding your Order No. 1234, please open the L/C by telex so as to enable us to arrange shipment.

    关于你方第1234号订单,请即电开信用证以便我们安排装运。

    6.Unfortunately, we cannot accept the payment conditions suggested in your offer dated Feb. 15th.

    很遗憾我们不能接受你方2月15日报盘中所提出的付款条件。

    7.We are sorry to inform you that the listed terms of payment do not correspond to customary business practice.

    很抱歉告知你方,所列付款方式与我们通常的贸易做法不符。

    8.Please reconsider your payment conditions and let us have your revision of the offer.

    请重新考虑你方的付款条件并告修改的报价。

    9.By check payment, we reserve right of ownership until the amount owed is credited to our bank account. 使用支票付款,我公司将保留所有权直到该付之金贷入我公司银行账户为止。

    10.In order to pave the way for your promotion of our products in your market, we will accept D/P at sight as a special accommodation.

    为有助于在贵地市场推销我方产品,作为特殊照顾,我方将接受见票即付的付款交单方式。

    1. In international trade, a sales confirmation is a document regarded as a contract.

    在国际贸易中,收货确认书可视为合同的凭证。

    2. Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.

    执行合同中产生的争执应通过友好协商加以解决。

    3. The commodity shall be packed in new wooden cases suitable for ocean transportation.

    卖方保证合同中订购的一起以一流的工艺和最好的材料制成。

    4. The seller guarantees that the instrument contracted for will be made of the best materials with first-class workmanship.

    卖方保证合同中订购的仪器以一流的工业和最好的材料制成。

    5. Some of the clauses in your L/C No. 57141 are not in agreement with the stipulations of the S/C.

    你方第57141号信用证中的一些条款与销售合同的规定不符。

    6. The machines will correspond in all respects with the quality and specifications as stipulated in the contract.

    机器的各个方面将符合于合同中所规定的质量要求和规格。

    7. In accordance with international trade practice, both parties, once entered into a contract, are liable for its execution.

    根据国际贸易惯例,买卖双方一旦成交签约,在法律上应承担履行合同的责任。

    8. We hope you will take your commercial reputation into account and execute the contract.

    我方希望你方珍惜自己的商业信誉,履行合同。

    9. We have to point out that the cancellation of the contract has resulted from nothing else than your delay in opening the L/C.

    我们必须指出取消此合同原因不是别地,而是由于你方延迟开立有关信用证。

    10. We are entitled to cancel the contract which became overdue owing to the buyer’s non-performance.

    我们有权取消由于买方不能履行而延误的合同。

    1. We will try our best to advance shipment, but we cannot commit ourselves.我方将尽力提前装运,但不能保证。

    2. The shipment time is February or march at our option and the goods will be shipped in one lot.

    装运期为2月或3月,由我方决定,货物将一批发运。

    3. Owing to heavy commitments, we cannot advance shipment of your order.由于承约过多,我方不能将你方订货提前装运。

    4. Generally, shipment can be effected within 30 days after receipt of your L/C but a specific time is to be fixed up on receipt of your official order.

    一般来说,收到你方信用证后,30天内装运,但一接到你方正式订单,定会确定具体时间。

    5. The 50 tons Walnut meat have been consigned to you per S.S. “East Wind”.50吨核桃仁已由“东风”轮运往你方。

    6. We regret our inability to comply with your request for shipping goods in early March, because the direct steamer sailing for your port calls on our port only around the 20th every month.

    我方抱歉不能按你方要求在3月初出运,因为驶往你港的直轮每月只在20日前后停靠我港。

    7. We find it impossible to ask our end-users to accept the delayed delivery.我们感到要让我方用户接受延期交货是不可能的。

    8. Shipment is to be made during April to June in three equal lots.

    货在4月至6月份三批均装发运。

    9. Owing to the delay in opening L/C, shipment cannot be made as contracted and should be postponed to September and October.

    由于延误开立信用证,货布恩那个按合同规定期间发运,要延至9月和10月发出。

    10. We shall be very much obliged if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling them to catch the brisk demand at the start of the season.

    若你方能从速发货,以赶上季节开始时的旺市,非常感激。

    1. Thank you for your order. Enclosed please find the insurance policy.谢谢你方的订单。现附上保险单,请查收。

    2. Please give us the policy rates for F.P.A. coverage and for W.P.A. coverage.请给我公司平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

    3. We require, in order to complete an offer, the current insurance rates for land-/sea-/air-transportation.

    为了准备报价,我们需要有关现行的陆上/海上/空中运输保险费率的资料。

    4. In order to be able to check and compare price quotations, we need currently applicable insurance rates. 为了查核和比较各个报价的高低,我方需要贵公司目前所使用的保险费资料。

    5. Thank you in advance for making your rates available to us immediately.

    请贵公司立即将你们所使用的费率告知,我们在此预谢。

    6.Please inform us of your insurance rates as soon as possible. We would appreciate a reply by return mail. 请尽快将贵公司的费率告知我们,敝公司将很感激你方从速答复。

    7According to your request, we have insured your shipment to the border (including to the final destination).根据你方要求,我公司已将你方货物投保至国境为止(包括海关/至目的地)

    8. We are ready to assist you at any time on all future insurance contracts.

    对于今后的保险契约,我方准备随时向贵公司提供服务。

    9. The premium rates quoted to us do not meet our expectations.

    所开保险费率不符合我方的期望。因此,我方目前无法与贵公司签订一项总的保险契约

    1. We reserve the right to claim damages.

    我们保留赔偿损失的权利。

    2. We are not willing to accept goods which differ from your samples.

    我公司不愿接受与你样品不符的货物。

    3. We ordered goods of average quality. You have sent us inferior merchandise.

    我方订的时大路货,你方运来的是次品。

    4. We cannot use such damaged pieces. We hope you will pack the goods of our next order more carefully.

    我方无法使用已损坏的货物。希望你方对我方下次订货更为仔细地包装。

    5.Due to your excessive delay in delivery, we notify you of our cancellation of contract.

    由于贵公司交货延期过长,因此我公司已取消契约,特此通知。

    6.According to our records you should have received a complete delivery.

    根据我们的记录,贵公司应受到全部货物。

    7.We can meet your wish for better packing only if we increase our prices.

    除非我们提高价格,才能符合贵公司对较佳包装的愿望。

    8.As your complaint does not agree with the result for our test, please conduct another examination to show if there is any ground for your claim.

    由于你方抱怨与我方的检验不符,请你方再次检验以证实你方赔偿的要求是有根据的。

    1.Please be assured that we would do all we can to support you as far as your sales territory is concerned. 就有关你们的销售地区而言,请相信我们将会尽力支持你们。

    2.your commission, based on your turnover, will be 2%.

    以你的营业额为基准,你的佣金是2%。

    3.After a period of two years the agreement may be cancelled at any time without prior notice.

    在2年期限届满后,此协议可随时取消而不予事先通知。

    4.I thank you for your confidence. I am ready to accept your representation in your country.

    很感谢你的信赖。我准备接受作为你公司在我国的业务代表。

    5.I must decline because the conditions offered are not acceptable.

    由于你方所提供的条件不能接受,我只得辞谢。

    6.I suggest the agency contract should be initially made for a trial period of one year.

    我建议一开始代理契约的使用期限为1年。

    7.If the agent wishes to work for other firms as well, he must obtain our permission first.

    如果代理人要为其他商号服务,他事先应征得我方的同意。

    8.We will reimburse the expenses of the advertising for the representative.

    我方将补偿代理人的广告费用。

    9.If there is evidence of a breach of contract by either party, the contract may be cancelled immediately. Cancellation of the contract must be made in writing by registered mail.

    当事人任何一方的违约行为如经证实后,本契约可以立即解除。契约的取消须以书面用挂号方式寄出。10.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope that you will continue your efforts to promote the sales of our products.

    代理一事仍在考虑之中,我们希望你会继续努力推销我放产品。

    (1)FCA Free Carrier货交承运人

    (2)FAS Free Alongside Ship 装运港船边交货

    (3)FOB Free on Board装运港船上交货

    (4)CFR Cost and Freight成本加运费

    (5)CIF Cost, Insurance and Freight成本、保险费加运费

    (6)CPT Carriage Paid To运费付至目的地

    (7)CIP Carriage and Insurance Paid To运费、保险费付至目的地

    (8)DAF Delivered At Frontier边境交货

    (9)DES Delivered Ex Ship目的港船上交货

    (10)DEQ Delivered Ex Quay目的港码头交货

    (11)DDU Delivered Duty Unpaid未完税交货

    (12)DDP Delivered Duty Paid完税后交货

    (13)B/L Bill of Lading海运提单

    (14)S/C Sales Confirmation销售确认书(Sales Contract) 销售合同

    (15)MNE multinational enterprise跨国公司

    (16)MNC Multi National Corporation跨国公司

    (17)EXW Ex Works工厂交货

    (18)MFN Most Favoured Nation最惠国待遇

    (19)GSP Generalized System of preference 普惠制

    (20)M/Tmail transfer 信汇

    (21)P/A particular average单独海损

    (22)CWO Cash With Order 订货付款

    (23)COD Cash on delivery 货到收款

    (24)D/P Document against Payment付款交单

    (25)D/A Documents Against Acceptance 承兑交单

    (26)L/C letter of credit信用证

    (27)T/T Telegraphic Transfer 电汇

    (28)D/D Demand Draft即期汇票

    (29)GA General Average 共同海损

    (30)P.A particular average单独海损

    (31)FPA Free From Particular Average 平安险

    (32)WPA With Particular Average单独海损赔偿

    (33)AR All Risks 一切险

    (34)W/W Warehouse to Warehouse 仓至仓

    相关热词搜索: 商务英语 句子 整理

    • 考试时间
    • 范文大全
    • 作文大全
    • 课程
    • 试题
    • 招聘
    • 文档大全

    推荐访问